Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.628 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,052,587 Kwacha (R$ 15,930) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)