Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 222.516 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,909,871 Kwacha (R$ 8,583) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (33 minutes ago)