Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.139 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,266,973 Kwacha (R$ 19,122) in Sao Joao de Meriti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)