Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.671 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,610,944 Kwacha (R$ 11,886) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)