Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,723,714 Kwacha (R$ 13,214) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (23 minutes ago)