Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.352 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,921,207 Kwacha (R$ 12,737) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)