Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 234.191 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,117,179 Kwacha (R$ 13,310) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)