Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 229.321 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,024,581 Kwacha (R$ 8,829) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)