Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,291,750 Kwacha (R$ 10,693) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)