Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.584 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,086,144 Kwacha (R$ 13,991) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)