Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.877 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,614,816 Kwacha (R$ 11,576) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)