Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,454,140 Kwacha (R$ 11,906) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (31 minutes ago)