Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.148 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,610,357 Kwacha (RD$ 172,329) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)