Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.492 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,219,922 Kwacha (RD$ 207,841) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)