Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 718 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.324 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,303,204 Kwacha (RD$ 150,301) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)