Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.506 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,345,269 Kwacha (RD$ 215,745) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)