Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.338 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,926,222 Kwacha (RD$ 190,779) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)