Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.703 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,506,735 Kwacha (R$ 15,200) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (35 minutes ago)