Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.694 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,789,200 Kwacha (R$ 12,754) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,970,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)