Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.051 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,844,991 Kwacha (R$ 12,530) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (35 minutes ago)