Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.316 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,378,348 Kwacha (R$ 11,097) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (26 minutes ago)