Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.598 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 527,331 Kwacha (Php36,123) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)