Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.158 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 747,829 Kwacha (Php52,819) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 679,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (31 minutes ago)