Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.773 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 442,157 Kwacha (Php29,930) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)