Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.267 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 347,107 Kwacha (Php24,330) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)