Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.379 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 456,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 420,444 Kwacha (ARS $10,161) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (42 minutes ago)