Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.547 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 293,290 Kwacha (ARS $6,301) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (33 minutes ago)