Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.014 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 364,962 Kwacha (ARS $7,931) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)