Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.767 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,505,556 Kwacha (RD$ 169,676) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)