Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.335 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,336,220 Kwacha (RD$ 162,975) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)