Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.261 MWK / DOP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,900 Kwacha (RD$ 180,582) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)