Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.290 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,744,682 Kwacha (3,832 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)