Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,655 Kwacha (3,545 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)