Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.815 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,270,038 Kwacha (€4,215) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)