Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.214 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,943,647 Kwacha (€3,487) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)