Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24555 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,165,925 Kwacha (COL$8,820,839) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)