Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24804 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 900,312 Kwacha (COL$3,629,752) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 874,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)