Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21506 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 469,743 Kwacha (COL$2,184,289) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (37 minutes ago)