Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24416 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,072,191 Kwacha (COL$4,391,407) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 980,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (38 minutes ago)