Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.080 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 464,436 Kwacha (CH$430,194) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)