Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 458,103 Kwacha (CH$422,751) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (39 minutes ago)