Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,769 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.110 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,093,950 Kwacha (CH$985,181) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 946,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)