Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00908 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,700 Kwacha (Bs 627,596) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)