Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.998 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 397,067 Kwacha (ARS $8,632) in Santa Rosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)