Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.079 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 588,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 582,029 Kwacha (ARS $16,592) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)