Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24352 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 363,210 Kwacha (COL$1,491,497) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (41 minutes ago)