Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25095 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 309,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 297,698 Kwacha (COL$1,186,285) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)