Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.874 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,419,556 Kwacha (R$ 6,576) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)