Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.739 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,586,106 Kwacha (R$ 6,965) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)