Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 221.071 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,532,838 Kwacha (R$ 6,934) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)