Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 216.207 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,311,947 Kwacha (R$ 6,068) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,120,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)