Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.504 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,118,246 Kwacha (R$ 5,932) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 961,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (42 minutes ago)