Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.523 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,555,562 Kwacha (R$ 6,837) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,290,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (36 minutes ago)