Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 14.404 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,500 Kwacha (Php174) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (27 minutes ago)