Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.015 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,338,759 Kwacha (R$ 6,344) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (30 minutes ago)