Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.407 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,166,104 Kwacha (R$ 6,124) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)