Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.632 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,463,568 Kwacha (€3,176) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (32 minutes ago)