Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.537 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,059,862 Kwacha ($b19,705) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $89 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)