Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.995 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,713,125 Kwacha ($b16,473) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)