Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.992 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,377,928 Kwacha ($b22,866) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (37 minutes ago)