Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.011 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,492,922 Kwacha ($b23,968) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (39 minutes ago)