Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.910 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 20,134,257 Kwacha ($28,085) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)