Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,272,352 Kwacha ($15,750) in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (15 minutes ago)