Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 715.720 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,161 Kwacha (13 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (30 minutes ago)