Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 716.330 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,219 Kwacha (11 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)