Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 715.570 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,637 Kwacha (5.08 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)