Cost of living comparison between Santa Clara, Cuba and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 712.430 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,555 Kwacha (6 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Adana costs 2.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (38 minutes ago)