Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / CUC *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,590 Kwacha (11 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)