Cost of living comparison between Santa Ana, California, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 712.650 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,170,094 Kwacha ($24,093) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)