Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.150 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,426,682 Kwacha ($14,559) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)