Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 153.294 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 255,295 Kwacha (1,665TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)