Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.311 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 872,068 Kwacha (RM4,891) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 818,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)