Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.226 MWK / MYR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 804,305 Kwacha (RM4,810) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 779,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (29 minutes ago)