Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02211 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,194 Kwacha (﷼ 21,579,587) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)