Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01699 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,444,636 Kwacha (﷼ 320,524,123) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)