Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.870 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,793,496 Kwacha (973,234 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)