Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.865 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,428,985 Kwacha (498,743 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)