Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.868 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,957,135 Kwacha (1,031,017 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)