Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.868 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,717,021 Kwacha (947,498 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)