Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.864 MWK / YER
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,415,599 Kwacha (494,243 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)