Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.600 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 80% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,136,640 Kwacha (€5,846) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php225 (4 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (43 minutes ago)