Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.869 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,155,367 Kwacha (€5,363) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)