Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 718.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,700,578 Kwacha ($2,368) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)