Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.510 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,432,851 Kwacha ($3,391) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)