Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,499,821 Kwacha ($2,094) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)