Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.680 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,551,433 Kwacha ($3,560) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)