Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.250 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,840,208 Kwacha (L 60,833) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (41 minutes ago)