Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.028 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,944,158 Kwacha (L 64,745) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)