Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.417 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,852,940 Kwacha (L 60,917) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)