Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.561 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,298,276 Kwacha (L 72,821) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)