Cost of living comparison between San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.318 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,293,630 Kwacha (L 73,238) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)