Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.420 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,159,994 Kwacha (L 68,747) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)