Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.824 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,673,363 Kwacha (L 56,109) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)