Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.946 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,266,397 Kwacha (Mex$ 86,081) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)