Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.378 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,598,547 Kwacha (Mex$ 67,710) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)