Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.147 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,799,489 Kwacha (Mex$ 108,101) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)