Cost of living comparison between San Miguel de Allende, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.444 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,089,400 Kwacha (Mex$ 54,349) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)