Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.137 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,041,790 Kwacha (ARS $49,634) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)