Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.428 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,007,376 Kwacha (ARS $64,775) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)