Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.270 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,130 Kwacha (ARS $42,232) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)