Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.016 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,859,904 Kwacha (ARS $62,151) in San Martin de los Andes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)