Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.115 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,382,239 Kwacha (Mex$ 36,265) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)