Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.207 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,370,728 Kwacha (Mex$ 71,391) in San Luis Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)