Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.081 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 353,365 Kwacha (ARS $7,838) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (28 minutes ago)