Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.178 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 409,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 325,124 Kwacha (ARS $11,143) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)