Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.969 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 529,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 466,273 Kwacha (ARS $11,381) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)