Cost of living in San Luis, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.799 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 576,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 510,117 Kwacha (ARS $12,204) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Duisburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)