Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.450 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,704,196 Kwacha ($6,594) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)