Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.598 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 64% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,839,935 Kwacha (Php263,038) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)