Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.283 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,751,808 Kwacha (Php262,682) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)