Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.992 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,944,470 Kwacha (Php281,918) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tambov costs руб 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faridabad costs ₨610 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 2 hours ago)