Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.523 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,893,442 Kwacha (Php287,917) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)