Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.385 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,507,602 Kwacha (Php262,048) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)