Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.362 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,465,086 Kwacha (Php171,643) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)