Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.164 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,775,337 Kwacha (Php266,547) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)