Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.984 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 265,922 Kwacha (ARS $5,783) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (26 minutes ago)