Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.322 MWK / CRC
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,997,099 Kwacha (₡ 2,267,555) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (41 minutes ago)