Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 MWK / CRC
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,213,097 Kwacha (₡ 4,095,995) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)