Cost of living comparison between San Jose, Costa Rica and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.301 MWK / CRC
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,531,749 Kwacha (₡ 2,713,641) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)