Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 MWK / CRC
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 52% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,438,368 Kwacha (₡ 3,492,446) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)