Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.298 MWK / CRC
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 54% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,618,038 Kwacha (₡ 2,788,208) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)