Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.690 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 624,484 Kwacha (Php42,510) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (35 minutes ago)