Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.299 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 606,922 Kwacha (Php42,444) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)