Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.644 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,926 Kwacha (Php73,361) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)