Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 36.107 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,000 Kwacha (ARS $166) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)