Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 25.435 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,600 Kwacha (ARS $220) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)