Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,339,438 Kwacha (CH$2,040,511) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (40 minutes ago)