Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,348,021 Kwacha (CH$1,979,499) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)