Cost of living comparison between San Felipe, Chile and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.091 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,619,865 Kwacha (CH$2,400,547) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)