Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,237 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,510,297 Kwacha ($14,733) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)