Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.740 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 859,462 Kwacha (Mex$ 24,740) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 767,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hamburg costs €0.57 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)