Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.445 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 976,023 Kwacha (Mex$ 26,066) in San Cristobal de las Casas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 843,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)