Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.063 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,697,646 Kwacha (ARS $58,564) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)