Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.430 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,301,851 Kwacha (ARS $49,256) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)