Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.426 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,904,613 Kwacha (ARS $53,763) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)