Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,630 Kwacha ($5.06) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)