Cost of living comparison between San Antonio, California, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.290 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,565 Kwacha ($6) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)