Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.342 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 469,585 Kwacha (2,467TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)