Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 197.584 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 340,391 Kwacha (1,723TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (39 minutes ago)