Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.887 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 686,759 Kwacha (3,524TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 615,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (37 minutes ago)