Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 201.330 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 356,710 Kwacha (1,772TL) in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (37 minutes ago)