Cost of living comparison between Samara, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.366 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,067,349 Kwacha (руб 181,896) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (44 minutes ago)