Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.311 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,053,483 Kwacha (руб 166,798) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)